Voltage or potential difference is one of the basic properties of electrical circuits. In electrical circuits, the potential difference is measured using a voltmeter. Follow the following steps to measure voltage using Digital Multimeter.
- Connect the red probe to voltage jack
- Connect the black probe to the COM jack
- Set the circular knob to Voltage scale
- Connect the red probe across one end of the component under test
- Connect the black probe to other end of the component under test
The Multimeter screen displays the voltage